HOCHWERTIGE LEDERTSCHE

Hej, hej, hej,

I am your best friend.

I carry your laptop and the 4258 other things that we girls always need.

If you want to surf before dinner, don’t worry: I have space for your bikini and a towel. 

I am a pouch full cheer and bliss - this is why my name is "JOY".

-Stitch by stitch and with lots of love, I am produced out of South African fine leather in Cape Town by Chapel (www.chapelgoods.co.za)

The hands that make me are paid a fair salary, and that is why I cost what I cost.

I am so special because I am created by a happy team working in a nice work environment.

If you invest in me, you invest in not only a happy future for yourself but also one for others in South Africa.

From Africa for Africa - of every bag sold, 70% of the profit goes to our school projects in Cape Town, South Africa. And the remaining 30% goes to support Mon Coeur and the people who keep the Mon Coeur charity running. 

 

Thank you & enJOY!

J O Y

SKU: 00009
€130.00Price
  •  

3.0
150 Bewertungen
Produktbewertungen
- % empfehlen das Produkt
3.0
150 Bewertungen

Vielen Dank für das Erstellen einer Bewertung!

Friederike

Time Published

Eine Jacke wie eine Umarmung

Diese Jacke fühlt sich an wie eine Umarmung 💛
Sie ist weich und anschmiegsam, man fühlt sich einfach gut aufgehoben in ihr. Ich kann sie sehr empfehlen :)

Linda

Time Published

LALUNE Armreif

wunderschöner Armreif. Wird garantiert ein Lieblingsstück.

Susanne Hammann

Time Published

Mon cour armband

Sehr schönes Armband, sehr schön verpackt, schnelle Lieferung. Hab schon (glaube) 6 Stück bestellt und verschenkt. Kommt super an !

monika

Time Published

mon coeur verbindet menschen

es ist immer wieder schön weltweit menschen zu treffen mit diesem armband!!das armband verbindet menschen,welche sich für soziale probleme interessieren.
freundlichen grus an alle

Weitere Bewertungen laden

Other Products